A flake busting, soothing formula that effectively exfoliates scalp and absorbs
excess sebum for that extra clean feel. Contains powerful actives and natural
1. 3% Salicylic Acid, a powerful buildup clearing active
2. Botanical extracts of tulsi, bhringraj, brahmi, fenugreek, ginger and menthol
3. Shea butter, panthenol (Vitamin B5) and glycerin to calm cranky skin
Ideal for greasy, flake prone, dandruff prone scalps.
Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii
(Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Ocimumbasilicum (Tulsi) Extract, Eclipta Alba
(Bhringraj) Extract, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) Extract, Trigonella Foenum
Graecum (Fenugreek) Extract , Zingiber Officinale Root (Ginger) Extract, Heptyl
Glucoside, Carbomer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate,
Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Sodium
- A scalp exfoliating treatment without harsh beads
- Powerful BHA or beta hydroxy acid for effective exfoliation
- Loosens flakes, reduces excess oil and grime
- Convenient pre shampoo treatment
- PH balanced to be gentle on the scalp
- Reduces dandruff and associated greasiness
on for 8-10 minutes. Rinse off and follow with shampoo. In case of dandruff,
follow with an anti-dandruff shampoo for best results.
Patch test is recommended before first use.
Mean Clean Scalp Exfoliating Pre Shampoo Treatment -120 ML
I liked the product as it helped in reducing some flakiness, especially for the day I shampoo, but I'm almost done with the bottle and still waiting for results that last. I tend to get back flakiness the next day. It would be better to know how long does it take for flakiness to go and whether it does go completely.
I had flaky scalp problem for so long … nothing worked. But this worked in just two washes. This will be my go to treatment for flaky scalp
This product is good. I need more time to give a proper feedback.
Very effective I used it on my mom's flaky scalp and it changed the entire look hair looked much moist,neater,frizz free and squeaky clean scalp I also recommended to my fmly and frnds